VISION AND DOCTRINAL STATEMENT
Reaching out to the world’s needy with the love of Christ
With this in Mind the SMA is:
- To provide help to vulnerable children in the community, through provision of education, medical and spiritual services.
- To encourage families through establishment of small scale business
- To encourage creativity and innovation, that can provide dynamic solutions to dysfunction homes and families.
- To promote development in the spheres income generating activities so that there is continuity of support to such children and pay particular attentions to the rights of women, children and young people in the community.
- To provide education and training to the church leaders who are striving to reach out to unreached and extending love to our fellow religious diversities to be theologically grounded.